Saturday, April 09, 2005

Annoying Kid

Being that Sears is so unbelievably dull, the littlest shit ticks me off. I guess that could be because I need drama to keep my self sane when in mundane situations?

I am checking this mom out at the register in Men's today and she has her 3 kids with her. All is well and usual until the little girl comes and stands by my Cashwrap door. I am looking at her in the corner of my eye while she is swinging back and forth on the door. Mistake number one! I fucking hate it when people mess with MY Cashwrap door. My territorial female instincts switch on when MY door is touched my a civilian. Then the little girl decides that she is allowed to come inside MY Cashwrap. Mistake number two! She steps in slowly like she is being sneaky or something and then sways with this stupid "ha ha, I'm in your area and you can't do anything about it!" grin on her face. The mother of course is just writing a check and calmly says,"Get out of there sweetie." Naturally, Sweetie doesn't listen. Sweetie stays there and smiles at me. When they walked away I gave her an evil look because that is all I am allowed.

Is it wrong that I wanted to smite her with my swinging door?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The worst part is that after you've explained to the customer why their item isn't eligible for the price on the sign, the manager usually will come and match the price anyway just to appease them. It's like, what's the freaking point of having any rules at all? You just want to make the customers happy? Just give this crap away.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work in the tool department, and several times a day an old man will sidle right up next to me inside the cashwrap. It's unnerving at first, but then I realize that they are probably sensory-impaired, and besides, in electronics and appliances, the customer is right beside you while you rind them up on the register, so how is this different? Its because its an enclosed area, and the customer may not understand the flow of the workspace. Quit being an ass and you may start to get customers that aren't dumb. - 9 mo. @ Sears as commission sales, now an MCA.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home